In light of the ongoing COVID-19 public health crisis in Colorado, our practice has transitioned to providing most services via telehealth technology. Please speak with your therapist for more information.
Who to Contact & How to Reach Us
For individual therapy and couples counseling, contact Dr. Rob Leach:
- New clients are encouraged to schedule a free 15-minute telephone consultation. Please schedule online.
- Established clients can choose from the following options:
- TELETHERAPY – Join a scheduled teletherapy session with Dr. Rob Leach.
- SCHEDULING – View and manage appointments. Login to your Full Slate™ account.
- MESSAGING & PAYMENT – Send a secure message, view your documents, and submit payment. Login to Patient Ally™.
- PHONE – Reach by Dr. Rob Leach by phone. Call 303-473-0707.
For psychological testing, neuropsychological testing, and forensic psychology services, contact Dr. Laura Leach by phone at 303-473-0707.
Monday – Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
Office visits are by appointment only. Please speak with your therapist regarding his or her office hours. Appointments with Dr. Rob Leach can be made online. Appointments with Dr. Laura Leach can be made by phone.
Phone & Fax
Tel: (303) 473-0707
Fax: (303) 473-0005
Mile High Psychology (Denver)
2727 Bryant St., Ste. 510
Denver, CO 80211
NEW! Mile High Psychology (Colorado Springs)
102 S. Tejon St., Ste. 1100
Colorado Springs, CO 80903
Mile High Psychology
P.O. Box 38189
Colorado Springs, CO 80937
Driving Directions to Denver Office
We are centrally located in metro Denver between lower downtown (LoDo) and the Highlands neighborhood. From I-25 and Speer, head west on Speer (away from downtown and toward the mountains) for about ½ mile. Turn left on Bryant Street. Our office building is on the right side of the street between 27th and 28th Avenue. We are in a six-story, brown office building. There is onsite visitor parking and free street parking. We are on the 5th floor in Suite 510.